The City of Tulsa’s Gold Star Landlord Program provides incentives and rewards for landlords and property managers who engage in the best rental practices. This free and voluntary program is part of the Affordable Housing Strategy to make the City of Tulsa an economically thriving, inclusive community with quality housing opportunities for all its residents.
What are the requirements?
Gold Star Landlords will participate in these free programs:
- Participate in the Tulsa Health Department’s Safe and Healthy Homes Program, a free resource to make sure your rental units are safe
- List all available rental units on the City of Tulsa’s Affordable Housing Waitlist website, a free, online resource to help you fill vacancies faster
- Participate in the Early Settlement Mediation Program, a free resource to help you resolve disputes with tenants when they arise
- Participate in the Adobe Initiative to receive regular updates on resources and opportunities for landlords and property managers in the City of Tulsa (like this email!)
What are the incentives?
Gold Star Landlords will receive these incentives and rewards:
- Advertising and promotion as one of the City of Tulsa’s best landlords and property managers
- Prioritized processing of applications to the City of Tulsa’s COVID-19 emergency rental and utility assistance program
- Assistance from City of Tulsa staff with accessing resources and services that landlords need, including arranging direct referrals where possible
- Landlord incentives funded by the Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Referrals of tenants who have completed the Housing Solutions’ Housing Stability Certificate program, which teaches tenants skills to maintain housing stability
How do landlords participate?
To participate in the City of Tulsa’s Gold Star Landlord Program, landlords must complete the application available at http://www.cityoftulsa.org/landlords. For more information, email email@example.com.
Click here for a printable PDF of the Gold Star Landlord Program information.